Stories about His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

You may also like...

14 Responses

1. Peter Barnes says:

I was at the teacher training course in Rishikesh when Maharishi and Tat Wala Baba spoke together with the course participants in the meeting hall. I have a vivid memory of Maharishi holding Tat Wala Baba’s hand. It was an amazing, powerful experience seeing these two saints together.

2. Annie Davies says:

Thank you Andrew – so beautiful. Cheers, Annie

3. Peter Barnes says:

Somewhere I have a few pics including one of the course participants with Maharishi. I will loo for them.

4. Michael says:

I’ve read these stories before, but they never fail to fill me with the deepest devotion and profound gratitude for Maharishi.

5. Gretchen says:

How very very lovely to see photos of our Dear Maharishi and his buddies together….and especially to see how they could recognize and appreciate the profundity of his work. Thanks so much for the reminder of how lucky we are to be here now enjoying the fruits of his labor.
    As always enjoying your posts very much and we are all very ready for this inspiration at this time as there is much work to be done

6. RE Tat Wala Baba story: There is a wonderful Youtube video of Tat Wala Baba giving darshan that includes MMY translating Tat Wala Baba’s talk at the 1969 Rishikesh event. Just google “Darshan of Tat Wala Baba with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.”

7. Rick Hill says:

Thank you Andrew for this wonderful compilation of photos, accounts and memories about some of the holy of holies of holy men and women. Namaste. Jai Guru Dev.

8. Chantal Crozet says:

Please add me to your email list. Thank you.

9. Kim Casper says:

There was another time that Muktananda came to see Maharishi. My sister, Dawn, was there. Apparently when Maharishi brought out the TM Sidhi’s in 1975/6/and 7, Muktananda was upset saying no one could do those and westerners shouldn’t be taught. She said that when Muktananda came to see Maharishi they spoke privately but then he came out to address the group, and he said “ I came here to teach you something but I find that Maharishi is the Captain of a very great ship.” Maharishi replied something about it truly being the Age of Enlightenment when two masters come together.
    Keshava Das came to our house in Chicago when we were children in 1967. He was a deep seer who told me things that were cosmically private.
    Maharishi is full (and deeply practical) light✨All gold✨Jai Guru Deva✨